The new approach to architecture is built around communication by design, a philosophy which focuses on organization, inclusiveness and visualization. Alloy5 staff are cross-trained in Building Information Modeling software like Revit and SketchUp and Adobe Creative Cloud programs like Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. The combination of skills allows the team to create a client-friendly manual which tracks a project from concept to completion. Known as the Full Installment of Visual Elements, we call it the FIVE Guide.
The open collaborative studio we’ve built allows for complimentary workflow between disciplines. From your new corporate logo to your new corporate headquarters, Alloy5 is committed to providing personalized service and high-quality deliverables.
Healthy Design. Honest Collaboration. Hard Work.
- Red Door Early Learning CenterAugust 2, 2017
- Dallas Intermediate SchoolJuly 9, 2018
- Paxinosa Elementary SchoolJuly 9, 2018
- Monocacy CommonsJuly 9, 2018
- Hunters HollowJuly 13, 2018
- Easton Police StationJuly 13, 2018
- East Vincent Municipal ComplexJuly 13, 2018
- Lehigh University Covert Track and Field PavilionJuly 13, 2018
- Elite Sports AcademyJuly 13, 2018
- Yergey Brewing CompanyJuly 17, 2018
- Sagra Beans Coffee ShopJuly 17, 2018
- Church Street MarketJuly 18, 2018
Martin Tower Case Study
Martin Tower is a 21-story office building which once served as the world headquarters of Bethlehem Steel Corp. Designed by Haines Lundberg Waehler of New York City, the tower was built between 1969 and 1972. It is the tallest structure in the Lehigh Valley and its unique cruciform shape provided corner offices for Steel’s many executives. Vacant since 2007, Alloy5 developed an architecture, graphic and interior design plan to highlight the building’s potential in this case study.